Holiday gatherings come alive with the sounds of toasting glasses of wine, eggnog, and a personal favorite, Irish Coffee with cream. If you want to change up your drink selection, try serving a delicious glass of Irish Coffee to your holiday guests.
- 1 cup freshly brewed hot coffee
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 jigger Irish whiskey (1 1/2 ounces or 3 tablespoons)
- Heavy cream, slightly whipped
- Fill your favorite mug with hot water to preheat it, then empty.
- Pour piping hot coffee into your warmed glass until it is about 3/4 full.
- Add the brown sugar and stir until completely dissolved.
- Blend in Irish whiskey.
- Top with a collar of the whipped heavy cream by pouring gently over back of spoon.
- Serve hot.
Recipe by Barman Dara Cruise via Food Network
What are some of your favorite holiday treats? Share in the comments below…
Join the Conversation!
Comments are moderated by our team.